Coconut Whipped cream is a great vegan substitute for regular whipped cream. It’s easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
The texture is to die for. It’s thick, rich, creamy, and delicious.
For those who enjoys coconut flavor – whip it as is. Or add honey or agave syrup, and vanilla extract for more flavor.
This Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe is great for topping any raw, vegan, non-dairy, or any other dessert. Here is The Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe below.
Check out the step-by-step instructions on how to make coconut whipped cream on MyKingCook.com
- 1 14-ounce can coconut cream
- ¼ - ¾ cup honey or agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Chill the coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight.
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes right before whipping.
- Place the thickened coconut cream into the chilled bowl. Leave the liquid behind (you can use it for smoothies!)
- Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Then add vanilla (optional) and honey or agave and mix until creamy and smooth - about 1 minute. Adjust sweetness as needed.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in the plastic container for about a week.
- Coconut whipped cream is perfect for topping desserts like Raw Ginger Pumpkin Pie or ideal for waffles!
For more healthy delicious recipes read my book Delicious Detox – How to Jump-Start Your Weight Loss, Gain More Energy and Improve Overall Health.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get the latest updates and more weight loss tips
P.P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here