Coconut Whipped cream is a great vegan substitute for regular whipped cream. It’s easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
The texture is to die for. It’s thick, rich, creamy, and delicious.
For those who enjoys coconut flavor – whip it as is. Or add honey or agave syrup, and vanilla extract for more flavor.
This Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe is great for topping any raw, vegan, non-dairy, or any other dessert. Here is The Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream Recipe below.
Check out the step-by-step instructions on how to make coconut whipped cream on MyKingCook.com
- 1 14-ounce can coconut cream
- ¼ - ¾ cup honey or agave syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Chill the coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight.
- Chill a large mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes right before whipping.
- Place the thickened coconut cream into the chilled bowl. Leave the liquid behind (you can use it for smoothies!)
- Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy. Then add vanilla (optional) and honey or agave and mix until creamy and smooth - about 1 minute. Adjust sweetness as needed.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in the plastic container for about a week.
- Coconut whipped cream is perfect for topping desserts like Raw Ginger Pumpkin Pie or ideal for waffles!
For more healthy delicious recipes read my book Delicious Detox – How to Jump-Start Your Weight Loss, Gain More Energy and Improve Overall Health.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get the latest updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here