Absolutely love this recipe!
Fresh, tasty, and easy to make. This meal is full of nutrients, vitamins, and anti-oxidants, and a very low-calorie which makes it a perfect fit for anyone who’s trying to lose or maintain a healthy weight.
You can use the dressing of your choice, but I’d recommend trying the dressing from the recipe at least once – it is so delicious, trust me, you will not be disappointed.
Here is how to make it.
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 cup cooked and chopped turkey breast
- ½ ripe bartlett pear, sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ Tbsp honey
- ¼ ground ginger
- Toss first four ingredients together.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and pour over the salad.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media for the latest weight loss and fitness updates, secrets, and tips! And get my FREE “Drop Two Sizes” book right now to start losing weight and get the perfect body you want. Download free weight loss book here.
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Youtube