Try this Tasty Mango Kiwi Chia Seed Pudding Recipe.
Chia seeds help to increase your fullness and give you a steady release of energy over a prolonged period of time so that you consume fewer calories. They also help digestion and balance the bacteria in your gut that’s why chia seed pudding makes a great addition to any detox program. Sweet mangoes and ripe kiwis make this pudding so delicious you won’t believe there is no added sugar in it. Add almonds, coconut chips, and you get a perfect healthy breakfast or even dessert.
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup kiwi (about 4 kiwis), peeled and
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Few coconut chips for garnish (optional)
- Few almonds for garnish (optional)
- Soak chia seeds with almond milk overnight in a fridge or at least for 8 hours until the liquid turns into pudding.
- Peel and chop mango and kiwis. Save some for garnish.
- Process the rest of mango in a high speed blender. Add 1 tbsp of water if fruit sticks to the bottom. Set aside. Repeat with kiwi.
- Fill the glass or jar with layers of fruit and chia seed pudding. Garnish with chopped mango, kiwi, coconut chips, and almonds.
For more healthy delicious recipes read my book Delicious Detox – How to Jump-Start Your Weight Loss, Gain More Energy and Improve Overall Health.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get the latest updates and more weight loss tips
P.P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here