This chicken recipe is really fast and easy to make. It’s also on a healthy side and taste nothing short of delicious. I usually double the recipe so that we have some leftovers for another day. Here is how you make it.
- 2 medium lemons, sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 1 pound uncooked chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Layer ½ lemon slices and 1 sprig of rosemary on the bottom of a baking dish. Scatter ½ of garlic around the pan.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Lay chicken on top of lemon rosemary bed.
- Place remaining lemon slices on top of chicken breasts. Place rosemary sprigs between the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with remaining garlic. Drizzle chicken breasts with olive oil.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes until chicken is cooked through (1 pound takes about 40-45 minutes). Cover with aluminum foil for 5-10 minutes and let the chicken rest. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now