Guilt-free chocolate. Too good to be true? Not at all.
Try this recipe of raw dark and white chocolate candy. Easy to make, low in calories, healthier than a regular chocolate bar and taste just as good!
DARK CHOCOLATE CANDY RECIPE:
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter, melter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- A Pinch of Salt
1. Poor warm melted Cocoa Butter into the bowl with cocoa powder. Mix well.
2. Add agave nectar. Mix very well for a minute or so otherwise agave may settle on the bottom and chocolate will become sticky.
3. Add a pinch of salt and pour into molds.
4. Place in a refrigerator for about 30 min to set or keep in a freezer.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY RECIPE:
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cashews
- 2 Tbsp Lukuma Powder
- 2 Tbsp Agave nectar
1. Grind cashews in a blender or food processor together with lucuma powder. Cashew are very oily and may not break down completely if you grind them on its own.
2. Pour warm metled Cocoa Butter into the bowl with cashews and lucuma. Mix very well.
3. Add agave and stir very well.
4. Pour into the molds or create layers with dark chocolate like on the picture.
To create layers place the molds in the freezer for 5 min between each layer. Stir the mixture every time before pouring into the molds otherwise agave will settle on the bottom.
Keep candies in a refrigerator or freezer.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now