I want to share with you Pink Vanilla Smoothie Recipe. It’s one of my favorite smoothies because it is easy to make and tastes amazing (plus is comes in a super cute baby-pink color.) It is made with bananas, Pitaya Dragon Fruit, almond milk, and lots of vanilla.
Dragon Fruit doesn’t taste like much, but has lots of health benefits and gives this smoothie a cute color. Read more about Pitaya Dragon Fruit Health Benefits here.
You can find Pitaya smoothie packs at any health store, like Sprouts, or Whole Foods. Or you can also get a fresh Pitaya fruit at your local farmers market or health food stores, but they are quite expensive – $5-7 for just one fruit – and are often white on the inside instead of pink.
This smoothie recipe makes a great post-workout shake, breakfast, snack, or even dessert. Feel free to skip the protein powder if you are looking for a low-calorie meal or snack.
If you are building muscle make sure you drink your smoothie within the first 15-30 minutes after your workout.
This Pink Vanilla Smoothie is it’s low-fat and low-sugar so you don’t have to worry about extra calories.
Here is the recipe.
- 2 bananas, frozen
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop hemp vanilla protein powder
- 1 inch pitaya (dragon fruit) smoothie pack
- 1 cup ice
- Place all of the ingredients in the blender. Cut 1 inch of pitaya smoothie pack and place it in the blender together with the rest of the ingredients. Pitaya fruit doesn't taste like much. But if you want a darker pink color feel free to add more pitaya to your smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. If want to learn more healthy recipes that can detox your body and restore fast metabolism so that you lose weight quickly and easily check out my book Delicious Detox right now.
P.P.S. Follow me to get the best weight loss tips and tricks here:
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
Don’t forget to subscribe to my free weight loss newsletter and get free Weight Loss Book right now.