- Hight level of antioxidants
- Five times as much vitamin C as your average orange
- Rich source of vitamin E (You can get as much vitamin E from a just a few low-calorie kiwi berries as you can from an entire avocado!)
- Along with spinach, kiwi berries are one of the rare vegetables rich in Vitamin B6, which helps your body create and use energy
- Other nutrients in kiwi berries include folic acid, fiber, potassium and chromium, making them an ultimate superfruit
Enjoy in salads, add them to your favorite yogurt or eat by itself!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now