You may already know that probiotic are good for your health. They can help to improve your gut bacteria, treat diarrhea, clear the skin, restore good metabolism, promote weight loss, improve the immune system, urinary, and vaginal health, and even prevent allergies and colds.
But when it comes to probiotic supplements, are those created equal?
Turned out they are not.
Many probiotic brands are not as good as you think they are.
The reason why is because probiotics has become very popular over the past two years causing many companies develop probiotics to profit.
The result is many weak formulations that have flooded the consumers market. Those weak probiotic formulations can provide a small boost in the health of a small child.
However most adults will see little to no effects.
That’s why when choosing a probiotic supplement it’s important to know what to look for.
The good news is, it’s easy to get good quality probiotics, and I’m going to show you how.
Most doctors would recommend that your probiotic:
- contains at least 10 billion active bacteria per capsule
- have 10 different strains of those bacteria
- have lactobacillus acidophulus & bifidobacterium – 2 super strains proven to be more effective than many other strains combined
- comes from laboratory grade probiotic blends – these probiotics are manufactured at the correct potency, which makes them the strongest and the fastest when it comes to relieving the symptoms of toxicity and restoring gut health.
Here is what Dr. Cary Nelson, MD, a board certified family practitioner has to say about choosing good quality probiotics:
“In order for probiotics to have any effect on your digestive health, I believe they have to meet three key criteria: criteria that 90% over-the-counter probiotics fail to meet.
1. They must be able to get pass your stomach acid and bile to populate your entire digestive tract.
2. They must contain a large number of beneficial bacteria. (Most health practitioners are now recommending consuming a minimum of 15 billion Colony Form Units a day (CFU a day) and more if you regularly eat sugary foods, drink alcohol or have taken antibiotics recently.)
3. They must contain at least 7 unique strains of beneficial bacteria.”
Different probiotic strains can have different effects on your digestive system so if you’ve tried probiotics and haven’t had success, it may just be because the supplement you tried got eaten by your stomach acids or just didn’t have enough clusters or strains to have any effect.
Dr. Cary Nelson, MD states that patients who have been taking laboratory grade probiotics reported immediate dramatic improvement in digestion.
That’s why Dr Cary Nelson, MD had teamed up with Dr. Leyer and formulated the breakthrough probiotic which is the most potent and effective probiotic on the market.
They have done multiple researches on strains and how they affect weight loss, digestive issues and skin issue. That’s why they combined 15 best strains into 30 billion Colony Forming units (CFUs) — triple the amount recommended by most doctors.
The reason why they made those probiotics so powerful is because they want the probiotics to work in a matter of days not weeks.
They call them ”Perfect Biotics” – Complete Digestive Relief”
With Perfect Biotics you get:
- 30 billion active bacteria per capsule (CFUs) – three times more than recommended by most doctors
- 15 different strains of those bacteria
- not only lactobacillus acidophulus & bifidobacterium – the two “super strains” – but 13 more strains which make these probiotic extra powerful
- the best quality laboratory grade probiotic – which makes Perfect Biotics the strongest and the most effective probiotic on the market
Dr. Carly uses a new way of preserving probiotic in freeze-dried solid state so they stay fresh longer and don’t have to be stored in a fridge.
This laboratory grade formula is packed in vegetarian capsule that is allergen-free, glucose-free, kosher, and lactose-free and is designed to pass through your stomach acid and bile and get straight to your gut to populate your gut with good bacteria.
There is no other probiotic engineered to be this effective.
It is also packed in a glass bottle to make sure it stays fresh and no dangerous chemicals get into the capsule. This can be common with plastic bottles and not a risk you want to take when it comes to taking a daily supplement that is so critical to your digestive health.
To learn more about Perfect Biotics watch this video presentation
There is 90-day money back guarantee. If you aren’t happy with your results, you can send Dr. Carly your bottle and get your money back, no questions asked. Dr Cary also said that if after taking the whole bottle, you don’t experience any improvement, you can return the empty bottle and get your money back. He is that confident.
Here is where you can get the best quality probiotics:
Click Here To Get Perfect Biotics Right Now
P.S. Dr. Cary is running a special promotion right now so you can get your Perfect Biotics for more than 50% off! (use this special link)
P.P.S. Follow me for the latest health, weight loss, and fitness tips and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog!
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube