This Roasted Citrus Ginger Salmon Recipe is a Fast, Easy and Healthy dinner option. Also great for lunch especially when served with peach salsa.
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp freshly minced fresh ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 (6oz.) salmon fillets, pitbones removed
- sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. In a small bowl, whisk together citrus juices and zests, olive oil, ginger and cayenne
2. Place salmon in a backing dish; season each piece with a pinch of salt. Pour half of the marinade over the salmon; turn to coat well. Cover baking dish and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes,
3. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
4. Remove salmon from the refrigerator, uncover, and add 2 tbsp of water to the dish. Bake for 10-15min, until tender and opaque and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the fillet registers 120 °F.
5. While salmon is cooking, combine reserved marinade and mustard in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer to reduce liquid by half. Pour over fillets. Serve with peach salsa and white rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Active time: 40 minutes. Total time: 1 hour.
Nutrition per serving: 408 calories, 14.5 g fat, 33.5 g carbs, 23.9 g protein.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now