Hazelnuts, cocoa, and coffee mixed together.
What could be better?
Try this healthy mocha smoothie for a great start of the day.
Hazelnuts contain iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, calcium and protein, which to nurture natural energy, support immunity, and bone structure. Coffee and cacao powder provides even more energy; and bananas are full of potassium and dietary fiber you need for better weight loss.
This amazingly tasty shake is so good you can drink it instead of dessert and lose weight!
Here is the recipe.
- ¼ cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup black coffee or 1 shot espresso
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a hight speed blender - except for raw cacao nibs - until frosty smooth.
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to share this recipe with friends or leave comments below.
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube