Looking for a healthy Easter dessert recipe?
Here it is.
Gluten-Free Easter Bunny Tails Carrot Cake Cupcakes. These are so delicious – and cute – you won’t resist to eat. Plus they are low on sugar and gluten-free so go ahead enjoy guilt-free!
I found this Easter Bunny Tail Cupcake Decorating kit at Michaels. You can also get one at Party City. My daughter spotted it at the store and said “Let’s make cupcakes mommy!” I couldn’t resist. It’s very cute and super easy to use even for a toddler. My daughter helped to decorate.
If you can’t find the kit, use white sprinkles and candies to decorate, or just spread the icing and top with some pecans.
Here is the recipe.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 cups grated carrot
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup powder sugar
- White Sprinkles and candies or Easter Bunny Tail Cupcake Decorating Kit (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325º. Combine the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and maple syrup.
- Stir in the carrots and ½ cup of the pecans and add into the dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a paper-lined cupcake tin. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, whip together the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Once the cupcakes are completely cooled, spread with frosting and decorate with sprinkles and candies,
Thank you for reading. Feel Free To Share!
P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here
P.P.S Let connect!
Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube