Want to lose weight but don’t want to miss out on holiday treats?
Try low calorie Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe!
Pumpkin puree, bananas, almond milk, dates, and holiday spices make this low-calorie healthy smoothie taste just as good as the real thing.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 banana
- 2-3 Medjool dates, pitted
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 cup ice
- coconut whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in the high speed blender until smooth.
- Serve in a glass or a pumpkin bowl (optional) with coconut whipped cream on top (optional) and garnish with some ground cinnamon.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
P.P.S. Get your copy of FREE Drop Two Sizes book Right Now