Want fast and easy breakfast? Try this Cinnamon Waffle Recipe. Lemon Maple syrup adds a unique taste to this simple recipe. Easy to make and absolutely delicious!
Cinnamon Waffles with Lemon Maple Syrup
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- Lemon Maple Syrup, Fresh Blueberries and mint (optional) for serving
Lemon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1. Preheat a waffle iron .
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, and butter. Add the wet mixture to the dry and whisk to combine, being careful not to over mix. Some lumps are good.
4. Depending on the size of your waffle maker, add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of batter into the center of the waffle iron. Close the lid and cook until golden and crisp, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. For the Lemon Maple Syrup mix together lemon zest and maple syrup. Poor over the waffles and top with blueberries and mint. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now