Need healthy and easy to make lunch?
This Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, and Basil Salad is a way to go.
Basil gives a nice kick to your green making it taste amazing. Add avocado and chicken for extra protein and healthy fats.
Makes a great fast and healthy lunch.
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1-2 tbps Balsamic Vinegar for the dressing
- Mix spinach with balsamic vinegar and basil.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumber, and avocado on top.
- Serve immediately.
Serve the dressing on the side if you want to safe the leftovers.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here