This is my favorite RAW chocolate brownie recipe. Rich and chocolaty and HEALTHY! it taste just as good as the regular brownie or possibly even better. Fast and easy to make. You can store it in the freezer for weeks or even serve at the room temperature – it doesn’t lose it’s shape. Here is the recipe.
- 2 cups pecans or walnuts
- 2 cup pitted dates
- ½ cup raw cocoa powder
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup honey or agave nectar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Grind pecans alone in food processor or blender.
- Add dates and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process again until it’s all mixed together. Don’t over mix!
- Press down the mixture into a cake pan with your hands.
- Blend all of the chocolate icing ingredients in a high-speed blender until you get a velvety consistency. It may take a few minutes.
- Spread chocolate icing over the brownie. You can serve this cake right away or and place it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to serve chill.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now