I love eating healthy and eating salads is one of the best way to get your nutrients and vitamins without extra calories. I like to add berries to my salads to make it look and taste better. Here is another great salad to try. Avocado Blackberry Salad with Macadamia Nuts. It goes great with Balsamic Vinegar but another dressing that goes really well with this salad is Coconut Lime White Balsamic Vinegar with Myer Lemon Infused Olive Oil. I usually buy salad dressings at my local farmer market where I can taste the samples and pick the one I like the most. It’s a but pricy, but they taste so much better – you’ll never want to go back to the regular salad dressings afterwards. The ones I buy are aged Balsamic vinegars – kinda like wine – which gives them outstanding flavor and taste. It’s something to try if you want to eat healthy but aren’t a big fun of salads. A good salad dressing makes a BIG difference.
Here is the salad recipe below.
- Mixed Greens
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 8 oz blackberries (15-20)
- 1-2 tablespoons Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tablespoon Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Chicken Breast (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Goat Cheese or Blue Cheese (optional)
- In a large salad bowl, toss mixed greens with Fig balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Arrange avocado and blackberries on top.
- Add chicken and goat cheese to make it a meal (optional).
- Sprinkle with Macadamia nuts and serve immediately.
Thanks For Reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips