This is one of my favorite breakfast recipe.
It’s very easy to do and taste so good you’ll want to eat it every day. Plus this Avocado And Egg breakfast is a great source of protein, healthy fats and carbs which is what your body needs in the morning.
Great when you try eating clean, lose weight or stay fit and healthy.
Make sure to get a 100% whole wheat toast and organic free range eggs.
Here is the recipe.
- 100% whole wheat toast
- ½ avocado, mashed of thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- Cooking spray or olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Hot chilly pepper flakes (optional)
- Toast 100% whole wheat toast in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray or poor some olive oil.
- Cook the egg sunny side up on medium-low.
- Spread mashed o thinly sliced avocado on the toast.
- Add the egg on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add some chilly pepper flakes for extra kick! (optional)