These “donuts” make a great breakfast or post workout snack. They are packed with vitamins and anti-oxidants, plus protein – from almond butter – and lots of fiber. It’s a great meal for anyone who tries to cut down on carbs, sugar, and lose weight. And my kids absolutely love them too!
- 1-2 green, red, or yellow apples
- a few strawberries, blueberries, kiwis for garnish - or any other fruit you want
- a handful pistachio nuts - or any other nut
- a handful coconut ships - or shredded coconut (you can also all chia seeds or pumpkin seeds)
- Slice apples and remove the core.
- Spread creamy almond butter on top (it doesn't have to cover the whole apple ring)
- Arrange fruit, nut, and coconut chips on top of the almond butter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me for the best health, weight loss, and fitness tips and tricks and don’t forget to subscribe! (You get free Drop Two Sized ebook when you subscribe now)
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube