To be honest, I’m not a big celery fan. But it goes really well with this fruits and nut combination. Plus the Coconut Lime dressing makes it taste so good, you won’t be able to resist. This Apple, Celery, Walnut Salad makes a great health lunch. Feel free to add chicken and make it a dinner meal. Here is the recipe.
- 2 cups Spinach and Arugula Mix
- ½ Fuji apple, diced
- 1 rib celery, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 8-10 chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Lime balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Mayer Lemon Infused olive oil (or mix together 1 tablespoon regular balsamic Vinegar with 1 tbsp Olive Oil and some Myer Lemon juice)
- Salt and Pepper t taste (optional)
- Toss the spinach and arugula with the dressing. Add apples, celery, avocado, and walnuts. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Squeeze some more Myer Lemon over the salad and serve.
Share with a friend or post your comments and questions below.
P.S. Don’t forget to get your copy of my free Weight Loss book here
P.P.S Let connect!
Skinny Girls Guide Youtube Channel