Perfect party appetizer! These tasty little toasts have not only one but TWO healthy ingredients – acai and chia. Fast and easy to make, they taste and look great and provide health benefits for you and your guests too.
- ½ cup acai berry puree
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 multigrain baguette, cut into 1-inch slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 oz goat cheese
- Chive for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine all the Jam ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Lower the heat. Simmer for 5 min or until the Jam is thick.
- Store in the fridge while you prepare toasts.
- Brush olive oil onto both sides of each slice of the bread. Place on the baking sheet. Toast in the oven for 5 to 7 min or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove form the oven, spread about a tablespoon of goat cheese and tablespoon of jam onto each toast. Top with chives. Serve immediately.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Follow me to get updates and more weight loss tips
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Pinterest | Youtube
P.P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to get my best weight loss tips and recipes. And get free weight loss guide (limited time offer!) Click here to subscribe now