Quick and delicious meal for anyone who is losing weight and watching their calories.
These sliders are a low-calorie, low carb, and high protein meal that won’t leave you hungry. It is also very quick to make – only 10 minutes! Add buns if you like of use lettuce instead if you are cutting down of carbs. Make sure to use grass fed beef to cut down on toxins.
This meal is a part of my Delicious Detox meal plan that helps to restart your metabolism and restore natural ways of burning fat. Learn more about Delicious Detox meal plan here.
Her is the 10 Minute Sliders Recipe.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds (optional) 1 1⁄2 pound 100% grass fed ground beef, bison, or lamb
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce 1 tomato, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced
- Preheat a large cast-iron skillet, grill, or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Mix the garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, cumin and mustard seed in a small bowl.
- Form the meat into 8 small (3-ounce) pat- ties, taking care not to over handle the meat
- or it will become tough. Use your thumb to imprint a small dent into a center of each patty. 4. With clean hands, season both sides of the patty with the spice blend.
- Cook the patties for 3 minutes per side or until they reach the desired level of doneness. 6. Serve over iceberg lettuce, topped with tomato, onion slices or with your favorite burger toppings.
Thanks for reading!